An Inside Look at the 2021 Chevy Colorado Towing Features
If you’re looking for a vehicle that can haul, then look no further than the 2021 Chevy Colorado. With an impressive towing capacity and plenty of towing features, this new Chevy truck is a fan-favorite at Videon Chevrolet.
2021 Chevy Colorado Towing Capacities
Here are the various towing capacities of the 2021 Chevy Colorado, depending on engine and powertrain:
- 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine: Available in either 2WD or 4WD, this engine delivers a maximum towing capacity of 3,500 lbs.
- 3.6-liter V6 engine: For this engine, both the 2WD and 4WD result in a towing capacity of 3,500 lbs. However, adding the Trailering Package ups your ability to 7,000 lbs.
- 2.8-liter Duramax® turbo-diesel four-cylinder engine: This top-level engine results in the highest towing capacity for the 2021 Chevy Colorado: 7,700 lbs.
Top Three Towing Features in the 2021 Chevy Colorado
- Trailer Sway Control: This feature detects when your trailer begins to sway excessively and automatically applies brakes to both your truck and trailer to reduce the swaying. Trailer Sway Control is available in every trim level of the 2021 Chevy Colorado.
- Tow/Haul Driving Mode: This selectable drive mode boosts your transmission upshift points to help your vehicle’s acceleration when you’re towing or hauling. Plus, this feature also aids your braking efforts when towing to slow down your vehicle when needed.
- Hitch Guidance: Using the images captured from your Rear Vision Camera, Hitch Guidance helps you to hitch your trailer to your vehicle with ease.
Test-Drive the 2021 Chevy Colorado Today
When you’re ready to buy the 2021 Chevy Colorado, visit our Pennsylvania Chevy dealership to meet with our Chevy finance team. We can’t wait to get you in the driver’s seat of the 2021 Chevy Colorado.