Head Off-Road in the Capable 2021 Chevy Blazer near West Chester, PA
Balancing confidence and capability, the 2021 Chevy Blazer is a dynamic vehicle. One of our favorite new models at Videon Chevrolet, the 2021 Chevy Blazer is just as suited to rough terrain as it is to the car pool lane.
Here are some of our favorite performance features and details that prove just how capable the 2021 Chevy Blazer can be.
Performance and Power
One of the toughest SUVs from the Chevy lineup, the 2021 Chevy Blazer comes with three different engine options and a new all-wheel-drive system. A 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine produces 193 hp, whereas a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine produces 203 hp.
The final engine option, a 3.6-liter V6 engine, can put out 308 hp and can tow up to 4,500 lbs. Plus, a new advanced twin-clutch system can give you even more control behind the wheel of the 2021 Chevy Blazer.
Drive Mode Selector
By far the most exciting performance feature in the 2021 Chevy Blazer is the new Drive Mode Selector. Working in combination with the nine-speed automatic transmission you can adjust your vehicle’s performance by simply twisting a dial.
- Tour: The most fuel-efficient mode, Tour switches your vehicle to front-wheel-drive.
- Available All-Wheel Drive: Designed to provide additional traction on slippery roads, AWD is a solid option for your SUV.
- Tow/Haul: Switch to this when pulling a trailer or towing heavy loads for ultimate control.
- Off-Road: Specifically intended to help you handle tough terrain, this mode optimizes both the chassis control system and the throttle.
- Sport: For a fun, more responsive driving experience switch to Sport mode.
Test-Drive the 2021 Chevy Blazer
Be prepared to meet with our Chevy finance team when you’re ready to drive off in your very own 2021 Chevy Blazer. Visit soon to get started!